Macross Vf-1a Variable Fighter Hikaru Ichijo Scale 1/48 Yamato
2nd EditionComplete transformation and superb detail, in a size that truly calls for two hands! Yamato's new VF-1A Variable Fighter does jaw-dropping justice to the Valkyrie piloted by Hikaru Ichijo in the movie Macross: Do You Remember Love? ! Pioneering in the 1/48-scale size to create the largest transforming Valkyrie toy to date, Yamato relishes the opportunities the larger scale offers--special features include a detailed cockpit with removable pilot figure, opening cockpit hatch and nosecone complete with radome, and individually posable fingertips! Weapons are included to mount or remove as you please. All in a dramatic window box with velcro-seal opening cover. Full-color instruction booklet is included. The ultimate in Valkyries, and in huge demand--get yours before they're gone!
Specifications / Specs
No features available.
Most Favorable User Reviews
high quality collection piece by Ignacio Garceron "igna" on amazon.com October 10, 2007
This is a really high quality detailed collective robotech toy. The pictures posted dont make it justice. It looks awsome in my desk
Most Asked Questions
- What is clj48-1a?
- What number is 1 and 48 zeroes?
- How many T1's in an OC48?
- What is 1.48 as a fraction?
- How many megabytes are in 1.48 gigabytes?
- What is 33 and 1third-percent of 48?
- How big is 1 meter 48 cm in feet?
- How meny centimeters is 1 meter 48 centimeters?
- What is 39x1.48?
- How many inches in a 1.48 meters?
- What does VF1 stand for?
- What is the formula transformation of a= Vf-V1 / T?
- How is Vfsquared=2ad derived from Vf=Vi+at and d=1/2(Vf+Vi)t?
- SCALE VF-1 VALKYRIE, where can i find one?
- How can i find the menual of sony sdp-vf1 digital surround processor?